Whether you are attempting to access funding for behavioral services through our state government or your private insurance, it can be a complicated and time-consuming task for a parent of a child with special needs.  Given our many years of working with state funding sources as well as private insurances, we are here to assist you in the process.  We can guide you through all steps of the process, including diagnosis, obtaining initial funding and receiving on-going funding. We also accept private pay when state or srate insurance funding is not available. Our team is here to help you get your child the services he/she deserves.

Feel free to contact our Intake Team at (702) 704-5112 or jsummers@puzzlepiecesnv.com